contracts administration in Darwin
Darwin, Northern Territory
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for managing subcontractors, developing and submitting contract and commercial variations and preparing progress claims as well as assisting in administering the subcontract agreement.
This role will be offered on a Monday – Friday basis to ensure maximum coverage for the project, as such, only local candidates residing in Darwin will be considered.
Some of the duties will involve the following:
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and manage performance when subcontracts are awarded
- Estimating and cost control on variations to the contract
- Monitor ongoing expenditure and completion targets against project schedules and report back to Project Manager, Supervisor or your Manager
- Generate progress claims and tax invoices
- Attend project progress meetings as required with client representatives, site supervisor and others. Compile and distribute minutes and supply required documentation
- Review work quality/progress and identify and document any changes in the scope of work or contract specifications
As a successful candidate, you will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor degree or Diploma level)
- 5 + years in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of construction procedures for cost control, time, quality and safety
- Computer literacy - advanced skills using Microsoft programs (Excel, Outlook)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Planning, organising and prioritising
- Problem solving
- Conflict management
- Strong communication skills
PLEASE ONLY APPLY if you are availble for immediate start, and have previous experience within this role or a similar capacity.
Select 'APPLY NOW'!
Outstanding attention to detail