My client offers the perfect combination of high-end residential (architecturally designed luxury homes and apartments) and commercial projects up to $5 million in value, with a focus in the coming years of increasing further. With a number of projects commencing this quarter they have the workload and pipelien to take on an experienced Contracts Administrator to work specifically on luxury residential projects. With a supportive and nurturing environment this is a company where you could stretch your skills and grow your knowledge taking your career to the next level.
As a proactive and highly organised Contract Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Tendering and letting of sub contract packages
- Preparation and submission of progress claims to client
- Preparation and submission of client variation
- Process sub contractor payments
- Cost reporting and budget control.
The main requirements for this position are:
- 2+ years experience in contracts administration with genuine passion for high end residential projects a must
- Proven skills across Subcontract Scoping & Letting, Head Contract Management, Subcontract Management and Cost Reporting
- Sound understanding of construction practises
- Excellent communication and IT skills with experience in cost management software
This company offers great working conditions and supportive culture. Applicants should have plenty of drive, be self motivated and goal-orientated with the determination to succeed and assist in the growth for this already growing building group. Salary package is dependent upon experience, but is envisaged to be in the $70k-$100k range.
If you are passionate about building uniquely designed projects and being recognised for your individual contributions this is a great opportunity for you. Please apply online using the links below, or contact Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org