contracts administrator in Kings Cross
Kings Cross, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
About the company
A national building contractor is seeking a contracts administrator manage to the procurement, cost and planning process on a commercial scheme in central Sydney. This role has arisen as a result of our client securing a negotiated project with extensive deisgn involvement from the contractor.
About the contracts administrator role
This role is specifically for a contracts administrator to work closely with a senior project manager, assisting them specifically with the cost management of trades, development of project programs, value engineering, acquisition and negotiation of relevant trades and contract negotiation. This specific schemes is worth in excess of $100million and the senior project manager involved has a consistent work history with the business as well as a wealth of knowledge in the industry. What an opportunity to learn of one of the industries best!
In addition to a challenging project environment, for a highly prestigious client, this role also offers an opportunity to join a business with significant growth and professional development on offer. Long term a specific plan would be put in place to offer a clear ath into project management.
Key contracts administrator responsibilities
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of the project HSE system
Contract administrator duties:
You must have experience working for a well established construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20 million.
Contract administrator skills and experience
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- 5+ years contracts administrator working experience
- Comprehensive subcontractor packages experience.
- Fully proficient on CHEOPS
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors is essential
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- Career development ambition
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team on a variety of projects. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $140,000 per annum + benefits
- Permanent employment
- Broad sector opportunity
- Opportunity for continued progression into PM.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please call 0292 339 900 or 0416 758 768 for a confidential discussion about the
"contract administrator" OR "CA" OR "contracts administrator" OR "senior contracts administrator" OR "junior contracts administrator" OR "contract manager"