contracts administrator in Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales
Looking for a Contract Administrator to work for a large tier one contractor on an major rail project in North West Sydney.
The company is a very reputable civil contractor who have a strong presence in NSW.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and administering contractual aspects of major construction contracts
- Assessing, reviewing and advising Project Managers in respect of contractor claims for variations and extensions
- Providing the Project managers with updates on contractor performance and assisting in the resolution of contract disputes
- Ensure that the risk management system is applied and maintained for all sub-contracts.
- Oversee the change management process, including identification of variations, negotiating approval and maintenance of the project.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by the Project
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Tertiary qualifications in Construction/ Civil Management is favourable
Minimum of 1 years post study relevant practical experience
Sound knowledge of the NSW Civil or construction market
Ability to administer multiple jobs and meet deadlines
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Strong WH&S awareness and be software savvy
Efficient MS Office Suite experience
Ideally, you will hold a Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management (or similar). Essentially, you will have a track record of local experience working with a reputable civil contractor on construction projects.
If this is right opportunity for you or you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at email@example.com. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.