A highly sought after builder whom consistently over achieves and dazzles competitors in their niche “ Commercial, Fit outs and Retail” space. They over perform for their clients, driving and delivering short and long term projects for major supermarket chains, liquor outlets and large shops out the door, on time and well within Budget. They are a Builder that construction professionals want to have in their career timeline/resume, as they hold one of the highest staff retention levels, in a buzzing competitive market
From concept through to completion their depth and knowledge of successfully, winning small to major project’s, hold’s them very much in a pole position, allowing them to enter niche market’s and to continuously evolve.
With major project focus in the Commercial New Build and Retail Fit Out space. Spring is looking very busy for them and dlooking into 2017, they have a full order book.
With there hive of current works and 2017 outlook they are looking to appoint a savvy, influential, vibrant and commercially astute contract administrator’s for their teams.
With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for your work you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Director’s and designated Project Manager daily.
You will be focussed negotiator, managing the financial aspects of sub-contract packages for Mixed Commercial, Residential or Fit Out Projects over $1 million AUD.
- Progress claim assistance, external variations, preparation of subcontractor packages.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising subcontracts.
- Administering RFI’s.
- Preparing subcontract package’s (scopes, procurement and scheduling).
To be Successful:
- You will have over 2 year’s plus experience working for a reputable Australian recognised Builder on mixed projects over $1 million.
- Have worked for an Australian Recognised Building Contractor.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning.
- A thirst for challenge, energy to over achieve with vision to exceed and fast track up the ranks quickly. (Junior PM / PM fast track on offer)
Culture & Benefits:
In return you have the unique opportunity to work for one of the most impressive and envied Building Contractor’s in the Sydney arena on project’s that their competitors were disappointed not to win.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, incorporating family events and more a work life balance. You can also expect an excellent hourly rate, long term contract and option to go permanent should both parties desire.
To apply or discuss in confidence, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock – 02 9233 9909 Email: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org