Randstad Education are currently seeking passionate cooks throughout North an South Canberra who hold a Food Handling Certificate and/or a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery for casual opportunities we have available. Candidates will be required to cater for children aged 0-5 with up to 3 healthy and nutritional meals per day. If you are passionate about cooking and want to demonstrate your skills in a new environment, we want to hear from you today!
Suburbs particularily busy (but not limted to): Belconnen, Gungahlin, Braddon, Tuggeranong, Woden Valley and Queanbeyan.
- Hold a Food Handlers Certificateand/or a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Candidates MUST have previous experience working in a Commercial Kitchen
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
- Own transportation is preferred but not essential
- Available for work at short notice a minimum of 2 days per week (for casual work)
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for cooking
- Experience working with children is desirable
What we offer you:
- Above Award Pay Rates
- Opportunities for Development
- Opportunities to work in a range of childcare centre and different kitchens
- Flexible Hours
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Immediate Starts
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don't hesitate to contact us today! You can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV in word format and relevant Qualifictions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to make the email subject heading “COOKS - Canberra”. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please not only successful candidates will be contacted.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!