Our client is an independent statutory body responsible to the the engagement and learning of all Victorian . With both government and non-government clients .
The mission of the Statutory Authority is to provide high quality support across multiple platforms to enable lifelong benefits for Victorians.
The occupant of this position will be responsible for the co-ordination and desktop publication of a range of electronic publications. The occupant will perform duties related to desktop publishing of the statutory authority associated study designs and other electronic publications.
- Desktop publish subject study designs, curriculum materials and related electronic documents.
- Prioritise and schedule DTP work on of statutory authority associated materials, in liaison with the Manager and Editor.
- Provide advice to the Manager and the Editor on layout and design issues relating to electronic online publications in relation to current style guides
- Responsible for the formatting of committee papers and compilation of final set of meeting papers.
You WILL BE:
- An active and hard working individual who is confident to take on multitude of projects
- Comfortable taking ownership and management of your own time
- Confident in your communication & developing relationships
- Organised and efficient in managing multiple tasks
- Resilient and able to handle and foresee sensitive or pressured situations and effectively manage them
You WILL HAVE:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat; Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel; (CMS).
- Sound knowledge of publishing procedures for electronic materials.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to liaise with senior management and external agencies.
- Proven ability to manage a range of administrative functions and meet strict deadlines.
- The capacity to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a high pressure, high stakes environment
- Appropriate training and qualifications.
How To APPLY
Please click on the below 'Apply' link and attach your current CV in word format.
If you are already registered with Randstad, please don't hesitate to get in touch to update your availability and details. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Elizabeth.Clampit@Randstad.com.au or (03) 8319 1190
The Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills both written and spoken as the successful candidate will be an integral point of contact within the department. They will be confident in themselves to transition their existing skills across to the projects that they will support.
Successful candidate will be requited to undergo a national police check (NPC).