This leading financial institution currently has a number of opportunities for an experienced credit analyst to join their mortgage division based in Western Sydney. This bank has a reputation for excellence and is well known for developing strong careers in Australia and around the world.
These exciting new positions have become available due to growth and they are ideally looking for proactive individuals who have strong communication skills, vibrant and outgoing personalities and a passion for home lending credit.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Assist with the preparation of credit applications
• Analyse and interpret financial data
• Display thorough understanding of lender and mortgage insurer policies
• Assist with the day to day management of existing portfolio
• Liaise and act in liaison between brokers, solicitors and Business Development Manager's
• Work across multiple lending products and platforms
The desired candidate will have strong traits in the following areas:
• Previous Delegated Credit Limit (DLA) of at least $1M to $2M is preferable
• Exposure to complex credit scenarios such as Trust, Business, and Foreign Income applications
• Ability to make credit decision based on available information
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Able to negotiate/communicate effectively
• Determination to achieve high performance and a wiliness to exceed objectives
• Working knowledge of standard mortgages processes
• Proven ability to adapt and be flexible on a case by case assessment
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation in the mortgage industry, and hone your credit skills within a supportive, energetic and fast paced environment. If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more information please apply or call Deon Calitz on 02 8298 3804 for more information.