credit officer - cbd up to $60k+super+bonus in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
The company: Based in the heart of the CBD, our client is an international powerhouse commercial company who have been operating for over 70 years. They have a number of companies as their clients ranging from top 10 ASX corporations to small, owner operated family companies.
The role: Due to an internal movement, a permanent position for a collections / credit officer is currently available. The role will include the following duties:
- Making outbound collections calls to commercial debtors (not consumer debt)
- Managing a debtors ledger of approx. 350 - 450 accounts
- Performing daily approx. 35 calls
- Resolve and handle queries with clients – no call is ever the same!
- Reduce debtors ledger
- Resolve queries on customer accounts
- Provide missing documentation to customers to ensure account payment
- Work with sales team to ensure accounts are not placed on hold/ frozen and escalate to Team Leader
The candidate: We are looking for an outgoing, self motivated individual who isn't afraid to pick up the phone and recover debt whilst still maintaining excellent customer service skills. You will need:
- Minimum 3 years collections experience in a commercial or mercantile capacity
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- High levels of customer service
- A positive, self motivated attitude
This is a permanent position that is available to start immediately, or we can wait for a notice period for the right candidate. Public transport is very close to the office. The base salary on offer is between $55,000 - $60,000 + super but will depend on your experience.
Please contact Nicola Barrett for further information or click the APPLY BUTTON to submit your details! This role will not be available for long!
Commercial Credit Collections - CBD - Up to $60k+super