customer insights advisor in North Sydney
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 90,000 per year
Our client is looking to engage a customer insights advisor on a permanent basis in North Sydney. The role will provide SME advice on customer insights within the organisation, liaise with external research and analysis agencies to develop a 'Voice of the Customer' view and capability from a number of different sources.
On a day to day basis, your duties will include:
- Design and deliver ongoing customer research activities to measure reputational, satisfaction and engagement performance
- Effectively communicate strategic customer insights to inform and improve the organisation's service to all customer groups
- Develop and manage customer data solutions and/or agencies that support the insight requirements
- Lead the development and delivery of a targeted communications approach/plan to meaningfully communicate with our mass market customers working collaboratively with the Media and Brand and Customer Service teams
- Manage and deliver a research and Insights programme that influences the organisation's Marketing collateral and strategy in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Day-to-day management of external research and analytics agencies to develop and implement the marketing campaigns
- Ensure marketing strategy is consistent with organisation's objectives and that campaigns are implemented according to strategy
If your skills and experience are a good match for the role, 'Apply Now' or contact Jay from Randstad on 02 8298 3840 for more information, including a full job description.
Customer Research, Customer Insight, Voice of the Customer