Our client is one of Australia's largest privately owned companies; they have been operating for over 60 years and is in a very stable position in a mature market, having been the market leader within a number of their sections for a number of years already.
Due to increasing work load they are currently looking for a motivated Customer Service Associate to join their Smithfield office. This is a great opportunity for an energetic individual to grow their career within a leading nationwide company. Your main aim will be to provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers on all levels, and to contribute to the operation of all divisions within the company. This is a varied role in a well established company, where no two days are the same.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing customer orders received via phone or email
- Provide high quality and exceptional Customer Service
- Action customer correspondence
- Provide updates and information relating to deliveries
- Data entry into systems
- Other general ad hoc duties
Your profile will demonstrate:
- A customer-centric and service-oriented mind-set
- Similar customer service experience with a stable working history
- Ability to manage your duties through wise planning, time optimisation, detail orientation and prioritisation
- Ability to go above and beyond and display exceptional customer service skills
- Being willing and able to adapt behaviour increases your ability to communicate and build relationships with other people.
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office , Power Point, Excel and Windows
If you are looking for a role you can stay in long term, grow your experience and be rewarded with an exciting experience this is the role for you. Should you require further information please contact Dimpy Mehta on 02 9615 5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org