Are you a successful customer service representative who is looking for your next step into collections? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain valuable experience within one of one of Australia's leading vehicle financiers. We are seeking highly motivated and dedicated candidates to join a collaborative and successful team. This is a rare opportunity to showcase your enthusiasm and commitment within one of the most well-known and respected brands within the Australian market.
Collections is a great role to gain strong experience dealing with a variety of customers. With previous customer service experience, this will be a great chance for you to really drive your career and expand your skill set. Using your empathy, negotiation and of course customer service skills you will be able to help customers through a difficult time.
This organization is currently seeking applicants who have a strong customer service background. This role is a full-time permanent position located in North Ryde and is due to start as soon as possible
- Performing collection activity on Personal Loan products
- Ensure that you are compliant and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maintain professionalism whilst dealing with internal and external customers
- Liaise with Collections & Recoveries teams on a daily basis
- Provide quality customer service
- Build and maintain great relationships with customers during this hard time
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service background
- Call centre experience is essential
- Past collections experience preferred although not essential
- Will need to demonstrate willingness to learn collections
- Ability to build rapport quickly and show empathy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- The desire to work within a fast pace environment
- A want for a career in banking
- MUST have full work rights and consent to a background check (AFP)
- Highly reputable Australian vehicle financier
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please click to apply now! Don't miss out on the chance to progress your customer service career and take on a new challenge! For any further information please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021
Please note that this role requires Australian citizenship or permanent residency.