About the client
Reputable Australian freight forwading company with offices and agents all over the world. Office restructure has helped this company move forward, from the new office, to new processes and ideas in progression.
About the role
You will be responsible for a list of small, medium large blue chip accounts from the very beginnings of the order. Cover quoting for new shipments and developing on new trade lanes. Build your own FCX and FAK boxes and also work with the other staff member in your team to consolidate your own boxes. Role available due to current employee leaving industry.
Duties & responsibilities
- Organising all air and sea freight routing for a portfolio of your own clients
- Deal with small accounts and blue chip accounts
- Daily contact with overseas and local agents, offices, and clients
- Weekly and monthly PO reports
- Client face to face visits
Skills & experience
- Freight forwarding experience a must
- Customer Service exposure within the industry highly desired
- Dealings with both air freight and sea freight import shipments
- FAK exposure
- Purchase Order reporting experience within EDI
Whether you are well versed in customer service looking to eventually move into a key accounts role or currently in cartage or operations and wanting to take a step into customer service, this is an opportunity worth moving for.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.