About the Company:
You will join an industry leading company based locally in Greater Western Sydney. They are looking for the next team member to join this professional, supportive and customer orientated team for a freight forwarding/ distribution company.
This is an office based role with standard Monday to Friday business hours. Working in a fast paced environment, your role will involve the provision of superior customer service and related administrative duties.
Some of your main responsibilities will include
- Managing all inbound Customer enquiries and service needs.
- Take orders and process in a timely manner.
- Updating the internal database accurately and efficiently, ensuring all customer, supplier and product master files reflect the most up-to-date information
- Process sales and inventory transactions (sales orders, pre-costing, stock transfers, credit notes, etc).
- Follow up on the status of orders keeping customers informed of updates and order status.
- Reconciliation of expected vs received inventory, and reporting of and overs / shorts / damages to customers within 24 hours of cargo delivery.
- Update outbound orders with accurate shipping date and freight charges.
- To collaborate with the Distribution warehouse team to effectively and efficiently meet customer expectations while minimizing costs.
- Perform associated clerical, reporting, invoicing and administrative functions.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven, stable experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving / customer issue resolution.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to process high volumes of orders and demonstrate reliable and stable performance abilities
- Present professionally in business attire.
- Ability to organise own work priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- Full-time hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Professional and corporate office space.
- Work for an excellent Australian company who dominate the market in their field.
If you require further information please email call Kate McVicar on 9615 5379
or email email@example.com