Our client, a global organisation specialising in beauty and cosmetics, is currently seeking an experienced customer service officer to join their successful and high performing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a highly regarded, premium brand. The products are healthy, botanically based and completely natural. Products include skincare, nutrition, cosmetics, hair care and baby products, and are sold globally.
Our client’s outstanding training program will provide you with in-depth product and technical knowledge and empower you to take ownership of customer inquiries. Their core commitment is to provide effective products that deliver a true benefit and have a focus on delighted customers. Your ability to help customers while exceeding productivity and quality standards will enable you to quickly advance your career.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Researches and responds to questions received on the Field Support queue
- Inputs and processes orders received into the company computer system.
- Respond to questions concerning shipments and backorders
- Provides information about company products, specials, marketing programs, business practices, qualifications and commissions.
- Communicates with all levels of department management and department head when significant issues arise
- Troubleshoot: ensure all trouble shooting actions have taken place by the Tier I CSA and determine appropriate solution for escalation and or contact of Consultant. Creates issue ticket in Numara system for resolution.
Your profile will demonstrate
- 2 years previous high level customer service experience
- Extensive computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service at all times and supporting our clients/consultants in their businesses
- HSC or equivalent; and or Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
It is a truly unique experience to work for a global organisation with great people and this opportunity will not last long! Please don't hesitate and APPLY NOW