customer service officer in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
About the Role
Seeking customer service professionals, with experience in high volume inbound/outbound customer service calls within a professional environment. The roles are based in the inner north suburbs of Melbourne, and are easily accessible by public transport. Roles are on a temporary basis for 3-4 months, with view of becoming permanent. These roles have an ASAP start, and full availability is required for the next 3-4 months.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide an excellent standard of customer service to both our internal and external customers through proficient order turnaround, effective communication and prompt and courteous attention to customer requirements.
Skills & Experience
- previous contact centre experience is preferred but not essential
- excellent customer service experience
- BPCS experience preferred but not essential
- MUST be proficient with Microsoft Office package
- great rapport building skills, and maintaining professionalism at all times
- excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- great phone etiquette
- excellent attention to detail
- excellent time management skills
- able to work within a small team and office
Culture & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great company
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role and match all the requirements above then please click the APPLY button below.
Please note that due to high application levels for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Customer Service; Data Entry; Multi Tasking