Our client is a private not for profit that provides independent dispute resolution services via multiple channels including telephone and digital. They aim to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and work on behalf of consumers and other industry stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting a number of Service Officers for the following shifts:
- Monday – Friday 10am-3pm or 11am-4pm; OR
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 9am – 5.30pm
You will need to be available to start on 5th December to commence one week full time raining and induction.
About the role:
Your role as an Enquiry Officer is to provide an excellent resolution experience as the first point of contact to members of the public who have a complaint, or who are not sure about the next steps in the dispute.
This important role requires team members to listen actively and problem-solve to determine the facts of the complaint, the role of the scheme plays in the presented complaint, the most appropriate way to log the complaint and set expectations about actions and processes.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excited by the delivery of balanced results in quality, service, productivity and values.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- High resilience, emotional intelligence and aptitude to have hard conversations
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think critically in an omni channel workflow
- Exceptional professionalism, presentation and self motivation
- Passionate about contributing to a values driven team focussed on Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence
- Strong customer service or complaint handling experience is preferred
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Case Management experience is preferred but not essential
Please note: A full criminal check will be conducted prior to starting this position. You must have full working rights to work in Australia.
If you are looking for a new and exciting position, and this sounds like the role for you, apply now, with your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, contact Tarryn Hogan from Randstad for a confidential discussion.