About the role
We are looking to develop a team full of personality where you can make use of the skills you already have whilst developing new ones within the public sector. You will join a prestigious Government Organisation in the heart of Parramatta; this is your opportunity to be part of a major project currently underway in Western Sydney. You will be working in a high volume, inbound contact centre for at least 12 months depending on project progress. The company culture is fun, hard working, team focused and motivated by individual growth and development.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering services that provide timely, accurate and efficient information and assistance to customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service delivery and the provision of a quality customer experience which is easy, convenient and as secure as possible.
- Acknowledging, resolving and recording customer complaints and escalating any unresolved issues.
- Ensuring compliance and consistent application of policies, guidelines, procedures and legislation.
- Demonstrating a willingness and aptitude to be observed, coached and mentored
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Proven customer service experience.
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrated experience working across a variety of systems
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner
- Ability to work well both individually, and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work a 5 day rotating roster, Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm
Benefits to you:
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading Government Organisation, with state of the art facilities and an exciting career ahead of you! If you feel you meet the above criteria then please apply or to register with Randstad by clicking on the link below.
If you require any further information regarding this role, please contact Dez Ford on 02 9615 5362