This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a large, national transport and logistics company located in Chullora. Our client has established market leadership over its competitors as a result of their investment in customer care support, service driving staff and customer focused relationships. They now seek the services of a Customer Service Representative to work part-time hours, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday on an ongoing basis. The hours vary from 6am – 2pm and 12pm – 6pm on a rotating roster.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- High quality, phone-based customer service
- Create, alter, confirm and cancel trips/bookings
- Resolving customer enquiries / complaints in a satisfactory manner to both parties
- Manage standby bookings
- Produce and distribute customer reports
- Provide information and advise on products & services including timetable information.
- Receive, record and process customer complaints and ensure a prompt follow up response.
- Monitor satisfaction levels of customer to provide a quality service that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Experience working in a customer service focused role with good stability.
- Transport and Logistics exposure
- Ability to build rapport, trust and sound relationships quickly over the phone.
- Confidence and excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy and CRM database management skills.
- Positive, self-motivated & result oriented attitude.
- Desire to succeed & PASSION to assist customers
- Available to work Tuesdays, Wednesday and Fridays (non negotiable)
- Flexibility to work additional shifts if required.
What's in it for you?
- Avoid peak traffic times on the road.
- Work close to home with parking onsite.
- Experience working for a large, national company
- Full training provided.
Please apply now.
If you require further information please call Danielle Jabbour on 9615 5358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org