There are multiple opportunities available and we are seeking candidates with the necessary skills and experience for an immediate start. The purpose of the People Advisory position is to be a point of contact for all HR and employee related enquiries. You will be an integral part of the HR Operating Model delivering customer outcomes.
- Answering customer enquiries in a courteous and timely manner
- Enquiries may include; Staff discounts, pay, tax, superannuation, HECS and Centrelink etc.
- Being able to investigate and identify issues, and escalating issues as necessary
- Maintaining accuracy of information and compliance in the data base
- General administrative duties as required
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Prior experience in a contact centre
- A Human Resources degree or qualification desirable
- A high learning capability
- Excellent computer and typing speeds of more than 60wpm
- Customer service experience
- Salesforce system experience
- Fantastic problem solving skills
- A high level of work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity and you will be apart of a new era for the company and its continued growth. If you are the type of person who wishes to contribute to organisational outcomes then this is the job for you.
If you have the necessary skills and experience outlined please press 'Apply now'. To have a confidential discussion please call Tina on 3243 3948