customer service representative in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 25 per hour
This NSW State Government Department requires several experienced Customer Service Representatives within various Sydney locations who are able to deal with sensitive information whilst hitting KPIS. A current driving license is essential for this role as you will need to be flexible on the locations you can work.
The successful candidate will need:
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Experience working in a call centre environment
- Sensitivity to working with people with complex needs
- The ability to assess situations and identify risks
- Eagerness to learn and manage a diverse portfolio
- Skills in time-management and prioritisation
- A current Drivers Licence
- Commitment to work Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
Randstad is the second largest HR and recruitment services company in the world. We are a key supplier to NSW State Government and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer care. In return for your hard work and commitment to this project we will offer you a competitive hourly rate and support right throughout your assignment.
If you posses the above skills and attributes, then click apply now!
customer service, KPI,call centre, call center