about the company
a national industry leader based in the north western suburbs, this company prides itself on being customer focused, environmentally conscious and the market innovator. With ambitions to grow in all areas this company provides manufactured goods and distributes them across the entire country.
about the role
multiple permanent positions in the contact centre based in the north westerm suburbs you will be responsible for the order processing & product information for customers. Working full time on a roster between 7.30am - 8pm (40 hours), with a salary package of $51,300. With KPI's based on call numbers and customer satisfaction.
duties & responsibilities
- inbound customer phone and email contact
- stock level management
- pricing and quotation delivery
- order processing for small and large requirements
- adherence to KPI's
- inputting data in to a local CRM
- maintaining roster commitments
skills & expertise
- previous inbound call centre experience
- experience in dealing with high volumes of products
- ability to problem solve at pace
- reliable & able to commit to succeed
- high levels of professional work ethic
- a high focus on attention to detail
- previous experience in using a CRM
culture & benefits
alongside a fantastic remuneration this role offers free parking and could be a close to home venue for the right candidate. No weekend work & a full and thorough training schedule to make sure you are fully competent. A great opportunity to build a career in a growing, environmentally conscious national market leader.
If you feel that you meet the required skill set to fulfill the responsibilities of this position please click the APPLY button below. If you would like to find out more please contact Kayleigh at Randstad
*please note due to the overwhelming response - only successful candidates may be contacted.