Our client is a well known property developer with sites right across Queensland.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service representative to join their very successful team and be the first point of contact for the offices they work in as well as supporting a number of sales professionals.
This role is a great foot in the door to start your career within property development and sales. Our client offers extensive training and fantastic career opportunities down the track. This isn't just a temp job, this role has the potential to start your career and go into a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
You must be available to work weekends and have your own reliable car and licence.
- Sales support, providing information to sales team
- Preparation of sales contracts
- Follow up and update clients on process and lodge approvals
- Administration and preparation of PAMDA forms
- Coordinating completion and handover of jobs
- Reporting of information
- Invoicing, using Data Build and Framework
- Preparation of price lists, open home booklets and site plans
- Following up on finance approvals, deposits being paid and finalising settlements
- General office administration
- Coordinating photos, valuations, inspections and payments
- Minimum of 3 years experience in administration or customer service based role
- Demonstrated experience with reporting
- Strong written, verbal and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and high accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills-Excel
- Flexible, with a strong work ethic
- Car and licence
To be part of an incredibly unique opportunity, please submit your application through the link. I Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.