It's official! Our client provides the most outstanding customer service of any organisation in Australia.
This is a very dynamic and high-performing inbound customer service team with strong leadership in place, on-going training and development, support, coaching and the potential to earn enviable commissions!
The Service team have won a number of awards in recent years including:
- The NSW Customer Service Team of the Year
- The easiest health fund to do business with in Australia
- National ‘Best of the Best’ award - Customer Service Institute of Australia.
Even better….. our client have brand new offices with all the best amenities for you to use!?
Not many other companies in Australia have had this many awards for their sales and service ability. The team is all about 'service with a smile' and focus on continuously exceeding customer expectations time and time again.
Imagine working for a company that invests so much time, effort and resources into its sales & service team?!
As a TRUE sales & service superstar you will maximise call opportunities to promote services and products with the potential to earn attractive bonuses! This is a role for the REAL go getter who thrives on the thrill of making a sale and meeting targets, yet is still passionate about putting the customer first!
The hours of work for this position are rotating rosters between the hours of 8am-8pm, Monday- Friday.
- Receiving inbound calls from members and non members.
- This may be in response to promotional campaigns or member enquiries.
- Identifying customer needs, using active listening skills and probing questions.
- To build rapport with their members and help continue their reputation for excellent service.
- Identifying which products and services best align with the customer and up-sell and cross-sell accordingly
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Work towards certain call targets and sales KPI’s
- You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate the ability to understand a range of needs/wants and match them to appropriate solutions-based products & services
- You demonstrate the maturity to handle complex and often sensitive and emotional scenarios
- You will have the ability to manage sensitive and difficult phone calls
- You have highly effective negotiation skills
- You thrive in a team-based and sales environment
- You have the ability to navigate through different systems
If you are interested in this opportunity please click to apply now.