Our client is currently recruiting a number of positions for a Customer Solutions Consultant, to work for a well known organisation in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role
As a Customer Solutions Consultant you will be required to effectively handle inbound, outbound, email and web chat requests by processing information you have received in an efficient manner. You will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service across all aspects of this role.
You will be required to work 38 hours per week between the hours of Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm and Saturday 8am – 1pm on a rotating roster. You will need to be available to interview on the 10th May to attend an assessment centre for this role. The start date will be Monday the 5th June.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer calls and respond to emails/web chat
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process bookings, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete disposition codes for all calls
- Conduct outbound calls in line with campaign requirements
- Follow all other operational and Health, Safety and Wellbeing Policies and Procedures
Skills & Experience
- Call Centre experience is preferred
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
Culture & Benefits
This a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation based in the South Eastern Suburbs. You will be given training and support to get you up to speed fully on the role. With a great team environment built on support and teamwork you will gain a vast knowledge of a useful industry.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role and match all the requirements above then please click the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan on 03 8319 1151 if you have any further questions about the role.