About the organisation:
Our client is an employer of choice and industry leader in Queensland. They lead in Personal Injury Claims Management, and are looking for a number of professionals to join their growing team and be apart of their contact centre. We currently have multiple temporary vacancies available to start immediately.
Purpose of the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to take your experience in dealing with customers to the next level, and build a career with the organisation at the forefront of the industry. This is an inbound contact centre opportunity, where you will be responsible for managing external customer queries.
Manage a portfolio of customers within industry alignment through developing strong and effective relationships, enhance communication with customers and determine level of claims that balance customer needs.
- Manage the workflow of closed claims within set KPI’s
- Provide customers with optimal customer service including quality and timely decisions
- Work together with case management to assist employers with strategies to prevent injuries, minimise claims durations and encourage stay at and return to work end-to-end
- Develop specific knowledge around industries and create a greater understanding of the customers business and industry
- Manage policies and procedures and meet legislative and business requirements
You must be a great communicator that thrives on achieving outcomes, pride yourself on your ability to adopt a partnered approach and be able to truly understand the needs of your customers. There will be responsibility over driving efficiency of claims through negotiation.
If you have previous experience in recruitment/job placement, allied health, insurance or personal injury claims we would love to hear from you in regards to these roles. Recent grads or students in final year of studies are encouraged to apply.
- Strong supportive team environment
- Career progression into a claims role
- Attractive hourly rates
- Opportunity for permanency
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Tina Macroyannis on 07 3243 3948. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.