We are currently looking for multiple, experienced data administrators to work full time hours on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work close to home for a reputable organisation located in Seven Hills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking administrative and non-technical support to team
- Performing Work Order management and data entry tasks on SAP CRM systems
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Contributing to collaborative innovation by identifying continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisting with the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Assisting with the administration of the Supply Customer Account/s
- Conducting office administration
- Sorts and distributes work tickets or material to workers
To be successful you will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Be a driven and focused individual
- Previous experience with SAP ideal!
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional presentation
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
For the right candidates who have a good work ethic, pleasant personality and are well presented, you will be able to take advantage of the flexibility and versatility that temporary roles offer or alternatively, the security that a permanent role offers. If you require further information please email email@example.com
Successful applicants must have working rights in Australia.