My client is a large well established organisation based in Gosford and currently has an immediate requirement for a Data Analyst to come on board and play a key role within their internal clinical costing systems. The successful incumbent will have a solid background working in the data arena, have some exposure to SQL and the SQL BI stack, as well as strong MS Excel skills (any knowledge of Qlik or Alijius will be highly regarded).
Strong communication and time management skills are required as is the ability to work both autonomously and as a team.
- To act as the interface between various data providers and the organisation (data collection and delivery - usually CSV files).
- Retrieval and inputing of data sets from the various providers and into the data warehouse (SQL).
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and data integrity are maintained.
- Work closely with the Costing Accountant to identify and further understand the various data sources, then establish QA processes.
- Data manipulation and data analysis of MDS data sets.
- Investigation and identification of new potential data sources going forward.
This is an urgent requirement, if you have the relevant skills and experience and are looking for a challenging new role, please apply now online firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.