data entry / administrator | international sportswear in Rydalmere
Rydalmere, New South Wales
AU$ 50,000 per year
Data Entry / Administrator
You will be working for a company that distributes an internally renowned sportswear brand across the Australian retail market. This is an office based role with standard Monday to Friday business hours. You will be well remunerated and enjoy the honest and genuine work environment that this role has to offer.
- Receiving, allocating and processing stock deliveries on the system.
- Back-order processing and order release of stock.
- Performing Work Order management and data entry tasks
- Create and send invoices to client accounts.
- Enter order details into the system
- Assisting with the administration of the Customer Accounts which may include an element of customer service.
- Conducting office administration
- Undertaking administrative support to team.
- Daily interaction with the inventory / warehouse team to discuss product avalibility, order status & various other matters.
Your Skills and Experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience performing data entry.
- Flexible approach and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Confident user of the MS Office suite.
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication.
- Professional presentation.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Benefits for you
- Work for a global name and industry leader in sportswear
- Salary package between $50,000 + Super
- Friendly team environment
- On-site parking
This vacancy need to be filled as a matter of urgency. If you are interested, apply now as the opportunity will not be available for long!
If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants must have full working rights in Australia
data entry, sportswear, administration, progression, clerical, invoicing, order entry