Randstad are inviting applications for experienced Data Entry Officers for positions across Adelaide’s State Government.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Processing customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to team leaders for resolution.
- Entering customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on a keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Verifying entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is complete, purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Preparing source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Quick and accurate data entry skills (non negotiable of 8,000-10,000+ keystrokes per hour)
- Ability to prioritise tasks and possess a high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in autonomously and in a quiet team environment.
- Punctual and flexible to work around business requirements.
- Intermediate work and excel skills
- Experience in a similar role
If you meet the above criteria, and are happy to obtain a DCSI clearance please submit your CV in word format today!
Only people with proven experience will be contacted by Randstad for a phone interview.
If you have any further questions please contact Skye Coppinger on 8468 8033 for a private discussion.