We currently have a rewarding role based in the Erskine Park for a highly reputable ASX Listed company. This position is responsible for assisting with the day to day purchasing / sales requirements for the business. This role will be full-time hours starting on a contract basis and could have potential for long term employment for the right candidate. Hours will from 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Specific Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing order and supplier bookings
- Daily use of SAP
- Create purchase orders for stock required
- Expedite/follow up on purchase orders to ensure timely delivery
- Update changes to master data on an ongoing basis and perform master data validation to ensure accurate item data
- Assist in producing reports as required
- Other general administration assistance to sales team
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a administration / data entry role is ESSENTIAL
- Experience using SAP
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good computer skills including EXCEL
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills
This busy and challenging role requires a candidate who is flexible and able to positively influence staff and liaise with fellow purchasing officers.
In return there is a flexible and supportive work environment and the opportunity to progress your career. If you are a motivated self-starter looking for a great opportunity with a market leader, please apply.
Successful applicants must have working rights in Australia.
Apply NOW. This role won’t last long!