data warehousing business analyst - western sydney in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Leading Australian utility is looking for a Data Warehouse Business Analyst to join their office in the Western Suburbs for a 6 month + contract.
As a Data Warehouse Business Analyst you will work closely with the Project Manager to define the existing data objects, existing and to-be interfaces from the company’s legacy systems to the new data warehouse.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Review the proposed requirements and work with the Solution Designer to design the future processes.
- Collect project requirements and write functional specifications when system development is required.
- Assisting with testing when required.
- Work with both blue and white collar workers.
- May need to travel interstate from time to time and would be away for a few days.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years IT Data Management experience, with proven experience in implementing data governance, reporting and data warehousing projects.
- Be able to work with the existing technical teams to understand the current processes and interfaces and document them in process maps if they are undocumented
- Experience with Master data management / data rule engines and have a good technical IT understanding and an understanding of ETL tools.
- Experience in defining data objects across a variety of systems
- The following skills would be an advantage, Implementing BI on the Cognos suite
- Able to work and manage various stakeholders across states in Australia at both blue and white collar level.
In return my client is offering the right candidate an attractive daily rate, consisting of Base + Super.
Please call Alexa Cauvin @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3326 or just hit the apply button below
Data Warehousing Business Analyst - Western Sydney