We are now seeking a Data Centre Operator / Data Centre Support to work with this large organisation for a contract opportunity that will run until end of financial year 2017.
Working as Datacentre Operator your role will be to work alongside the Datcentre Manager to support the day to day activities of a large-scale data centre.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Knowledge of facilities engineering systems which includes but not limited to: electrical and mechanical distribution, power generation, cooling systems, un-interrupted power supplies (UPS), automated building controls and Fire/Life/Safety;
- Knowledge of high density data centre power and cooling approaches and technologies;
- Experience in data centre rack and cable management systems;
- Experience with DELL/HP KVM systems and Avocent Cyclades Terminal servers;
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organisation including senior management;
- Experience with iTracs data centre management tool (or equivalent).
- Experience with PRTG Network Monitor;
- Qualified to run and terminate data network cabling;
- Unix Systems Administration;
- Cisco IOS;
- IP based camera monitoring;
- Quoting and purchasing Data Centre equipment and services.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please contact Caitlin now on (07) 3031-3231 or apply online today!