My Client is growing FMCG based in South East Melbourne specialising in a diverse range of personal care & beauty products.
- Assist in the monthly Demand Planning cycle to ensure alignment between product mix and overall sales targets.
- Assist with purchase requirements and raise PO's.
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis of Supply Chain related issues.
- Assist in administering and monitoring the forecast for new product launches and product discontinuations.
- Report and attend forecast related meetings
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in a demand/supply planning function preferably in an FMCG environment
- Has a passion for a career in Supply Chain
- Can work in an environment that is fast paced and often requires urgency but still be systematic and methodical
- Has demonstrated the willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong maths skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills - mandatory
- Have excellent communication skills and able to work across multiple functions.
- Basic skills in supply planning systems – exposure to MRP/ERP
- Intermediate skill level for the rest of the MS office suite
Whats On Offer?
Based in Melbourne’s South East, this is an exciting opportunity for a hard working, ambitious individual who is eager to learn new skills & grow within a business which itself is experiencing year-on-year growth.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danny Mullan on 03 9252 2141 - Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.