development engineer - technical services in Woollahra
Woollahra, New South Wales
AU$ 30 per hour
Main Objectives of the role
- To assess development applications referred from Planning and Development and recommend appropriate conditions of consent to minimise adverse impacts. Technical issues to be considered include
o potential impact on Council infrastructure
o potential impact on traffic
o vehicle access and accommodation
o site drainage
o flooding and overland flow and
o geotechnical investigations.
- To identify opportunities for and make arrangements for works in association with development to enhance the public infrastructure including assessment and approval of section 138 application of NSW Road Act 1993.
- To defend conditions of consent in the Land and Environment Court, as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proven experience in civil asset review, assessment, design and construction (e.g. roads, kerb and gutter, retaining walls, footpath and stormwater).
- High level computer literacy.
- Well developed report writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and performance targets.
- Proven ability to work independently and to support a team in the efficient delivery of services
- Current C Class driver’s licence
With an impressive market hourly rate and work and a large council who have possessed a great work/life balance.
As we are all aware the Government Sector is a small market- to protect your identity your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your consent.
You will need to register your interest and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org you are welcome to contact me, Darragh Aherne on 02 92339936 for a confidential chat if you have any further questions regarding the possibilities...
|AUSTRALIA RESIDENTS ONLY NEED APPLY|
Development Engineer - Technical Services