diesel mechanic in Newcastle
Newcastle, New South Wales
Do you want to work with an industry leader? Do you want to work with a company dedicated to providing quality and state of the art waste collection services to thousands of commercial clients and millions of residential premises?
Our Client currently requires an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their existing team, if you have demonstrated experience in a Diesel Mechanics role then please read on!
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Recent experience in a Diesel Mechanics position
- Evidence of Trade certificates and qualifications
- A commitment to working hard and exercising best and safe work practices.
Your duties will consist of but by no means restricted to the following;
- Perform Maintenance and repairs on fleet and equipment
- Servicing Fleet and breakdowns
- Diagnose and repair fault with fleet and equipment
- Complete paperwork and administrative requirements
- Report and liaise with Management team
Please note that all applicants must participate in a pre-employment assessment which may include a drug and alcohol screen.
To apply for these positions, please use the apply now function on this job board
Diesel Mechanic, Fleet Servicing,