This huge opportunity is with a leading multi award winning new home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and award winning living solutions for Australian families.
With 20 years experience in the construction industry, the team have developed a reputation for reliability, responsiveness and attention to detail in both large and small projects. We pride ourselves on style, value for money, quality and efficiency. Our office management team work very closely with site personnel to ensure a seamless flow of information and record keeping.
This is a highly rewarding and customer focused role located at the head office centrally located in Broadbeach.
To succeed in this role you will have previous digital marketing experience within retail, be customer focused, have a high attention to detail, have great organisation, communication and time management skills and be a team player.
- Assist in the planning, execution & launch of all CRM campaigns
- Working closely with sales/marketing teams in translating brief content and images into various platforms
- Creating engaging, responsive email marketing campaigns that are in line with brand’s guidelines;
- Experience managing campaigns from a strategic and implementation level
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Create EDM content & manage all EDM briefs
- Reporting on campaign delivery and performance effectiveness
- Assist with budget management and tracking
- Database management
- Event management
- Manage the social media content calendar and execute creative content across multiple social media platforms;
- Report on all social media initiatives, reach, impressions and engagement, path to purchase
- Develop strong relationships with digital agencies across media, affiliate, retargeting and new social media platforms.
What’s on offer:
- A work life culture and in office culture unlike any other
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities;
- Genuine career advancement opportunities;
- Generous housing discounts on our award winning homes; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital content role;
- Experience in online content production, in all formats;
- Experience using a CMS for online publishing
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and constantly evolving team environment; and
- Ability to professionally liaise with all levels of stakeholders and suppliers, complete all work to a high-quality standard and provide a proactive approach to all tasks undertaken.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jacqui Paul Jacqui.email@example.com for a confidential discussion.