Develop, implement and maintain the Institutes digital presence through mediums such as social media, e-marketing and web platforms to effectively increase promotion of the Institutes products and services.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience with dealing with multiple stakeholders in terms of developing social media content. A key part of the Digital Marketing Officer role is to be proactive in seeking out content from multiple channels within the business.
- Manage the Institute’s social media function, including review and update of content, monitoring traffic, promoting activities and events.
- Coordinate, source and produce content for social media and internet to promote the Institute and deliver key messages and ensure that published information is accurate, consistent and timely.
- Develop appropriate training material and guides and work with staff to develop their capability in the use of social media, online advertising and email marketing tools.
- Provide advice, support and direction to internal clients on the content for Internet and social media to ensure appropriate style and language.
- Provide data and analysis of e-marketing activities, including internet traffic and trends.
- Provide advice and recommend appropriate e-marketing products and solutions to enhance the Institute’s market position through well researched market intelligence.
- Implement and support continuous improvement practices to facilitate customer responsiveness.
- Contribute to the development of the Unit’s business plan and implement actions as required for the achievement of Unit and Institute goals.
- Keeping up to date with changes and trends in technology in a constantly evolving environment.
- Gathering content from a wide variety of sources within prescribed timeframes to meet strict deadlines.
- Balancing the requirement for a professional well branded image within prescriptions and using style that’s appropriate to target audience.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Recommending and implementing e-marketing tools and technology to meet changing needs and stay abreast of latest developments.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing digital communication tools, including the day-to-day operation of a high profile internal and external website and social media communities, and their application within a government or large services environment.
- Experience in supporting digital content production through the use of content management systems; with particular focus on content quality, and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Demonstrated ability in conducting digital and social media analysis, reporting and making recommendations in accordance with business objectives.
- Proven ability in developing and implementing digital and social media strategies including, Electronic Direct Marketing (eDM) in an organisational context as a part of a targeted marketing plan.
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills; and demonstrated success in advising and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders on best practice for digital and social media tools.
- Sound knowledge of digital content and social media trends and issues, best practice processes and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyse complex situations by considering options, developing digital solutions and deciding on appropriate implementation and monitoring strategies
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing based team with ability to work independently and as part of the team to achieve goals.