diploma and certificate iii trained educators in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 45,000 per month
My Client is currently looking to recruit for a number of positions within Children’s Services for one of their centres located in Canberra’s South. This centres is located in a large inner south suburb of Canberra. Located approximately 3.5 kilometres south-west of the city, this suburb extends along the south-west bank of Lake Burley Griffin.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a privately held provider of early childhood education, owning and operating over 150 child care centres throughout Australia, with a presence in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and the Northern Territory, and provides care for over 15,000 children.
My clients primary focus is to provide children in their care with the highest standard early education programs, through the provision of localised education programs that align with the relevant curriculum requirements in each state. They invest heavily in building and developing programs that benefit all children in our care.
The educators in the company are leaders in the early childhood education field, and partner with parents of children in there care to create positive outcomes for each child. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of educators who act in a caring, nurturing way to unlock those possibilities, and understand children’s need to feel noticed, heard and understood.
Due to an influx of enrolments my client is looking to appoint 7 new Educators. We are currently looking for the below positions3C/p>
- 3 X Lead Educators
- 2 X Diploma Assistants
- 2 X Collective Support Assistants
- 1 X Assistant Educator
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with latest technology for programming and planning
- State of the art facilities and resources
- A family friendly team environment
- Work under ethical and strong leadership
- Spacious play environments with separate facilities provided for each age group
For this role, you must have:
- Bachelor Of Education (Early Years) Or Diploma who is about to 50% though Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education
- Diploma of Children Services OR
- Certificate III in Children Services
- Strong communication skills
- An awareness of and commitment to the National Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children
- Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training or willingness to undertake
- Current WWVP (or the ability to obtain one)
Have you heard of our new referral program? Refer yourself or refer a friend for a permanent childcare role and you + your referral could earn $500 EACH! T&Cs apply.
Contact us today: https2F/www.randstad.com.au/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise2Freferral/
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on email@example.com
If this does not sound like quiet the right role for you give us a call on 02 6132 3888 as we have multiple roles for Directors, ECTs, Diplomas and Cert III holders for both immediate starts and 2016 positions!
Childcare | ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Permanent | Full Time | Diploma | Room Leader | Assistant | Certificate III | Cert III