If you are currently seeking a new role at a wonderful childcare centre then look no further! A beautifully designed centre in the heart of Cammerray is currently seeking Diploma/Certificate III qualified educators who can confidently lead group times and program and plan effectively.
The centre is lead on a Reggio Emilia style of learning and they are looking for leaders and diploma educators who will embrace this style of learning. The ideal candidate must be qualified at Diploma or Certificate III level and have centre based experience. This is a small centre which operates in one large room with an inviting outdoor space. With this in mind, the centre can be flexible with age groups and is very much seeking quality for their role. They are offering competitive rates for the right candidates.
In the role you will be expected to:
• Have a completed Diploma in Children’s Services or Certificate III
• Passion and enthusiasm for your role
• Be confident with families and fellow educators
• Up to date Working with Children Check
• Have ambition to grow within your role
For more information contact Emma Fox 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com