A motivated and passionate Diploma qualified is required for a community focused centre located in Melbourne's east. The centre provides education through play-based learning, and strives to positively impact children.
If you're looking at this advertisement and believe you are this desired educator, we shouldn't need to talk about your responsibilities and what is required to be considered.
Let's instead focus on what YOU will gain from working at this centre:
- above award salary and conditions
- monthly RDO
- community atmosphere
- opportunity to grow and upskill
- frequent professional development
- a strong communication link between management and educators
- flexible working options - work/life balance
- spacious rooms
- access to plenty of resources
- a strong partnership with families
- a collaborative work environment - feel valued and recognised for your effort
- regular staff meetings
- natural environment
The opportunity to positively impact children and their families in this role with the above attributes is one that should not be missed.
The centre's educational credence is further testament to this: "We want every child to develop a love of learning that will remain with them throughout their educational journey." They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their centre.
If this sounds like a centre you'd like to be a part of, apply now or call Stasio on (03) 8630 7400