My client inspires every student to realise her own purpose with integrity, passion and generosity. It is a co-educational school based centre catering for children from 6 months to 5 year.
It achieved exceeding rating in accreditation in March 2016. Staff at the school are committed to being co-learners with the children and are prepared to encourage and support their inquiries of the world.
We are looking for qualified Diploma educators on a 12 month temporary full-time basis to cover maternity leave & join their wonderful team in Rose Bay. You must be available to work between the hours of 7am-6pm.
The centre is purpose built, influenced by the pedagogy from Reggio Emilia. The centre is well resourced, with ICT integrated into the rooms with the use of Active Boards and iPads to support children's learning. Staff are able to utilise the school's extensive resources and facilities including access to the school's wellbeing services.
The successful applicant will have:
- an ACECQA approved Diploma in Children's services qualification
- current ACECQA approved First Aid qualification
- current ACECQA approved Asthma & Anaphylaxis qualification
- current Child Protection training
- experience in programming and planning for children aged 0-5 years
We are looking for staff who will:
- be passionate about teaching
- possess a natural rapport with staff and students
- have the ability to engage students and inspire them
- support the co-curricular and well-being programs at the school
- actively support the ethos of this Anglican Independent School
- have a commitment to ongoing professional learning
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org