My client is helping families across Australia to understand and embrace the importance of early learning. As this progresses, they’re simultaneously working to unite early learning professionals and policy makers on a national pathway to positive change. .
Based in the vibrant Darlinghurst area this 60 place service is an amazing opportunity for experienced Diploma Trained Educator/ Certificate III to be part of the creation of innovative learning spaces
We're looking for enthusiastic Diploma and Certificate III educators to develop programs and practices that are responsive to the children's needs and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard.
You will be part of our supportive culture and have access to a qualified mentor to support your professional development and growth.
- Assess children's learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum decisions
- Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
- Create interesting and challenging educational experiences for children in line with the EYLF
- Build lasting relationships with children and families
- Plan, programme and evaluate children’s learning
- Extend children’s learning and cover all developmental areas
- Not for profit organisation
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high-quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- Career progression available
- 3 hours non-contact programming time
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Your Diploma in Children’s Services approved by ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma Fox 0282380800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org