My client is one of the most respected early education providers in Australia and has an enviable reputation for the quality of our services. 95% of centres meet or exceed the National Quality Standards.
Advanced Child Care Educator
Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, my client a corporate child care centre looking for an experienced Advanced Educator to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. It is easily accessible by public transport and is a service whose passionate team care for children from birth to school age with an emphasis on an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn. The centre provides a nurturing environment for children and their families through a program that fosters the children's independence and encourages parental involvement.
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Child Care Educators with a Diploma of Children's Services who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team. Specifically, this role will suit an educator with previous child care experience who has the capability to articulate children's educational experiences with parents effectively. This a permanent full-time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday at 8 hours per day.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- previous experience working as an Advanced Child Care Educator Qualified within an early childhood service
- a Diploma of Children's Services qualification
- have a sound understanding of the NQF and EYLF
You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- the stages of physical, emotional, cognitive, social and cultural development of children
- the capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups / stages of development
- knowledge of health, hygiene and the nutrition needs of children
- the ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
- an aptitude for being proactive and acting on guidance / direction
- a commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
- the ability to undertake the physical requirements involved within an early childhood setting
This position requires someone with an adaptable approach and exceptional communication skills; a passion and commitment to providing the best quality education to children as well as a desire to further develop as an educator would be highly regarded.
If you would like to be part of a leading not-for-profit education provider and the role outlined above please contact Emma @ Randstad Education 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org