Diploma Trained Educator
Do you love working with the toddler age group? Fantastic opportunity for a committed, passionate diploma trained educator in the senior and toddler rooms, for key educator roles.
Full-time position in this community-based centre with strong connections to the local primary encouraging a smooth transition to kindergarten. This centre is a 60 place centre is state-of-the art built to provide places for parents living and working in the inner city suburbs of Sydney. There is a beautiful private bridge linking the centre and the garden area.
Programs are tailored to each individual child’s interests, needs and strengths ensuring children get the best start to their education. Playground areas in the centre are a varied mixture of natural and manmade elements, the children are able to play within the sandpit or work with the vegetable and herb patches.
In this role you would be responsible for a group of 10 children, be in charge of their programming, planning and documentation.
Full-time role, Monday to Friday, 40 hours and RDO’s
- Hold a Diploma in Children’s Services
- Be confident in your role
- Have previous experience
- Be passionate and willing to hit the ground running and get involved in the role
- Have great time management
- Work collaboratively in a team
- Leader a team of passionate educators to be successful
- Plan and implement high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Actively contribute to delivering the Centre and business plans
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Child care discounts
- Professional development opportunities
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.