My client is an accredited long day care centre (7.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday) for children up to six years old. Licensed for 44 places, the centre caters for more than 60 families. The team of qualified and experienced educators is dedicated and passionate about delivering high-quality education and care.
This is a close-knit centre, a place where children laugh, learn and thrive. Partnering with staff, families and the community is the cornerstone of this locally managed centre’s ethos, resulting in a loving, nurturing and secure environment.
The centre has a wonderful landscaped natural outdoor space and three separate rooms to deliver developmentally appropriate and progressive educational programs. In addition to being environmentally aware, the centre employs its own on-site cook ensuring high quality, culturally diverse and allergy sensitive meals are prepared fresh every day.
There are two permanent positions available, most likely within the Pre-School and the Nursery Room. Applicants must be flexible, willing to work across a range of rooms and with a variety of ages of children. Applicants must also uphold the values of the centre and be a positive role model and advocate for children at all times. The great people who work here and the relationships they share with families are critical to our success.
Essential for the role are the following:
- Diploma in Children’s services approved by ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
- Above award salary package & benefits including eligibility for discounted Child Care Fees after 12 months of employment and eligibility for financial study assistance after 12 months of employment also.
- 4 weeks annual leave and 12 annual RDO's
- Exceeding centre in all 7 Quality Areas
- On-site parking/ close to public transport
- Commitment to professional development and training
- Well-resourced centre with a beautiful and natural outdoor environment
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume email@example.com