Diploma/Certificate III Educator - Full Time - Randwick
Exciting opportunity in an exceeding rated, 32 place boutique like centre that has been servicing the community for 17 years. This is Rudolph Steiner inspired centre, where the centre allows for ‘children be children’. The curriculum promotes imitative and imaginative play, social interaction, physical activity and appreciation for beauty and nature. This philosophy integrates age-appropriate approaches and the program develops positive self-identity for children.
The centre holds 2 age groups, 2-3-year-olds and 3-5-year-olds and shifts are from 9.00am-5.30pm with an RDO every 4 weeks. The position available is for a Diploma Trained or Certificate III Educator with a start day of January 22nd 2017.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Good presentation skills
- Motivation and enthusiasm for working with children
- Fluent English communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- A Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent qualification recognised via ACECQA
- Current first aid certificate
- Previous full-time experience in children’s services
Benefits of the role:
- Above award rate
- Paid RDO every 4 weeks
- Opportunity to be trained in Steiner Educational method
- Grow into a leadership and management position
If you would like to find out more information about this role please call or email Kate Peraux on 0282 380 200 or email@example.com or apply through the appropriate link.