Multiple roles are available to work within one of Randstad's leading banking clients - a top four bank that has won many awards for employee engagement.
As part of the Direct banking team you will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer service to key stakeholders , and efficient processing of transactions for corporate customers.
We are looking to meet with people who have drive and initiative, and able to deal with customer's sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner. Naturally, you'll need to be an excellent communicator - someone who can establish positive rapport with people quickly and build trust. Also required for this role is a strong administrative capacity and eye for detail when dealing with figures and transactional banking daily.
You will also possess:
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experience with processing and data entry
- Strong system ability and quick learning capacity
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and administrative capacity
- The ability to meet structured KPi's and targets
- Be Outcome Driven with an investigative nature
- The desire to begin a career within the banking field
If you believe you possess the required experience and have a background within the banking industry, then we would love to talk to you!
This is a full time contract position with an initial period of 3 months , no weekend work is involved .
Previous successful applicants have gone onto long term successful permanent careers with our client.
To express your interest, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gian Rinaldo on 8319 1182.