My client provides a holistic approach to the education and care of young children in a warm and nurturing environment that reflects the unique diversity of children, families and local community.
The centre recognises children as powerful and capable leaders in their own learning. The teachers use each child’s interests, strengths, experiences and challenges as the foundation of an educational program that supports each child’s learning
We are looking for an experienced bachelor qualified centre manager to lead and guide educators in this 90 place centre. The role will see you continue the positive and fun atmosphere within the centre, drive occupancy and be a role model for educators.
The centre is a stand alone centre meaning the centre manager needs to be autonomous as they will be the decision maker within the centres.
Included in your role would be:
- Day-to-day management including enrolments and parent liaison
- Lead, support and motivate a large team of educators in providing the highest quality service
- Centre curriculum, staff training and policy writing
- Work closely with other staff in the on the floor to give the children the best possible support and love
- Creating challenging and interesting educational experiences for the children
What you need to be successful
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience directing a centre is essential
- Bachelor of Education
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework
- Current First Aid Certificate/Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive culture with our centre
- Budget management childcare
- Professional Development
- Flexible working hours
- Great working environment
- Supportive team
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume email@example.com