We are looking for a driven and ambitious Centre Director to lead this state of the art 120 place centre in Double Bay!
Part of a larger not for profit organisation this wonderful centre caters for 120 children each day aged 0 – 6 years and is open from 7.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Respectful and positive relationships are what make this centre so special. The current team work very closely together to ensure the highest standards and values are met at all times.
The centre is located in a beautiful harbour side community in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. Located just 4 kilometres away from the city’s CBD, the centre is immersed in all the community has to offer. The central location of the service offers a close and convenient proximity to the Double Bay shopping centre, coffee shops, public transport, the new council library, and is just a stone’s throw to the picturesque Double Bay harbour. The centres cutting edge design will offer a contemporary yet warm and natural environment where each child is provided with exceptional care and quality educational experiences.
We are looking for a strong leader with a bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education who has excellent management skills and a strong pedagogical background. You will be responsible for building partnerships within the community, leading a team of highly qualified educators, and creating trusting and long lasting relationships with parents and families.
The position and requirements
- Full time position with a monthly RDO
- Must hold a Bachelor of Education (early years)
- Previous experience in management is essential
- An ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) & National Quality Standard (NQS) is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Career growth supported by training and education
- Discounted child care fees from 30% - 50%
- A generous employee benefits package including flexible working conditions
- An organisation committed to quality support
- The opportunity to be a part of a new centre opening!
We offer you a rewarding, vibrant career pathway by investing in your passion to inspire a love of learning.
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume email@example.com